March 19, 2011

Newest addition to the family, our Titan

Well, here it is! Our 2004 Nissan Titan. I held off as long as I could after we sold the Tahoe, which was October, but SUMMER is coming and the boating season will soon be upon us, so it was time.
Although she's a few years old, mileage is very low and the interior is perfect! We got a screamin' deal on her too, one we just couldn't pass up! 

And to add to her awesomeness, she came with a carpet kit!
(for those of you who don't know what that is, it's carpeted seating that lines the bed of the truck)
We have zero need for a carpet kit, but one day we'll have kids that will love it. For now, it will sit in our basement taking up some much needed space.




See, already pulled a boat to the lake! 

Come on summer, we're ready!

2 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

I love your truck! We looked at those for a long time and just never found the one we really want. You have inspired me to start looking again! :)

Jamie said...

Hey Camilley!! I saw you on here...Yay!! I love blogging so I get so excited when other people have blogs. It's such a good way to journal. I look forward to your posts. :)