March 15, 2011

Back to the blogging world!

Hey y'all! It's been a while... Lots has happened but minimal pictures have been taken, so here we go


I took this the other day... It's just too adorable!


Morgan at the Boat Show. Fred's Marine gave out mustaches, they were a huge hit! Here are a few stache pictures... 



How cute is this little guy?! Baby Chuck Norris!



We put up new exterior doors, the first is the front door and the second is our side door. They have been so wonderful!
I've been attending Weber State this semester, majoring in Secondary Education, Physical Education



I've been missing these puppies like crazy! I hope they are loving life with their new families!


We bought a new computer! With both of us in school, or soon to be going to school, we needed something that would allow us to look at and do homework... Our 6 year old laptop wasn't cutting it!

This week is the International Sportsmans Expo. Fred's Marine, my Dad's boat shop, will be there selling Tracker boats, Sanuks, Sherpani Bags, and Hapari swim suits. If you don't know what any of these things are, go to www.fredsmarine.com and look them up. Sanuks are sandals, Sherpani bags are multi purpose bags, and Hapari is modest swimwear that is so cute! And very durable! So go online, come to the Sportsmans Expo, or next week come into Fred's to see everything!

No baby news... Hopefully soon. Just trying to stay patient.

Happy Spring Break!
And Happy St. Patrick's Day. I can guarantee another post won't come before then...

2 comments:

Kaelea said...

Love all the mustache pics!! Hot!

Victor and Jennika said...

YAY for all of the things you have been doing! I love your last comment, you are amazing and I love your good spirit you have about life! :) Hope school is awesome and you are enjoying it-I need to come into the shop to buy a swimsuit for this summer, I love their suits! I am so glad you are carrying them! Let's go running soon!