June 12, 2010

Running family!

Yes, thats right! I have converted Kip to running! He said the only way he will run is if it's after a basketball, baseball, or soccer ball. On Memorial Day we participated in a 5K in Syracuse. 
Kip told me he'd run the 2011 Ogden Marathon with me, so I had to put it on record so he never forgets!


Kip and I after the race. We didn't win anything...


Whoa! He's fast!


Jess & Tyler! Tyler took 2nd in his age group, even though it was the wrong age group! 

Kevin also ran, but he was busy getting his 3rd place medal! Great job family!


And this is Kip and I at Brian and Emily's wedding! Kip and Brian are best friends since childhood, and we're so happy he found Emily! They're perfect together! Congrats to the new Gibsons!

1 comment:

Victor and Jennika said...

maybe he will do ragnar next year too???

ughhh...didn't get one last good training run in today due to the weather! Let's keep in touch next week to see if we will ever see each other running our legs! :)