May 16, 2010

4 years and counting...


On Wednesday, May 12th, Kip and I celebrated our 4th anniversary as husband and wife. I honestly can't believe it's been 4 years already... Our wedding day was one of the happiest days of my life, and I can't wait to experience more with Kip!

I may not be the perfect wife, we may not have the perfect marriage, but we have each other, and that's perfect! I love you Kip!






Here's a few pictures from our getaways. We first stayed at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake. Thank you, Kip, for taking care of all the arrangements! I have to give a special shout out to our wonderful Aunt Stephanie. She's such a sweetheart and helped us out big time with this! Thank you Steph!




Saturday night we went to Park City and stayed at the Waldorf Astoria. This was a BEAUTIFUL hotel! I didn't want to look like an idiot taking pictures of the hotel lobby, pool, everything, so I just took pictures of our room. If you have time go check out their website! www.waldorfastoria.com.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

jealous, jealous, jealous... Please take me to the Waldorf next time. Kipper can stay and watch loud movies with Presty.